Thursday, April 25, 2013

10 Dirty Questions to Ask A Girl and Make her WET




If you enjoy my previous article on sexting,  and look forward to getting additional tips on how to turn her on through texts, or through skype conversations, help is at your fingertips (no pun intended). Here's 10 spicy questions that you could use, either as conversation starters with your woman to get her in the mood, or just to check if the new girl you're dating is a fun, frisky girl.

For best results, use them late in the night, when she is alone or bored.

Use these 10 dirty questions in sequence, to make her dripping wet.


#1- Are you cuddling in bed right now?
This is to set the mood and tone. You also don't want to catch her at a wrong time, when she's having supper out with her friends, or half asleep. Girls love to cuddle in bed, if you don't already know. It evokes sweet, cosy feelings of love and warmth, and you want her to picture that she could be cuddling with you. If she says 'yes', then tell her, 'I wish I was cuddling next to you.'

#2- What are you wearing?
If you are unable to see her, you should ask her to describe what she has on. Depending on her reply, you would also know what kind of mood she's in. If she replies you, 'I usually sleep in the nude', or 'a plain white t-shirt.... with no bra on', then you can proceed to up a notch. If she gives you some lame one liner like 'like that  lor.' or 'sleep wear', don't lose hope, turn it around by telling her, 'I bet you look cute in that.' then tell her what you are wearing on such a hot night. 'Nothing but my favourite pair of Calvin Kleins', and ask her if she prefers 'Briefs or Boxers'.

#3- Which part of a guy's body, below his shoulders, do you usually check out first?
Let her tell you which part of a man's body she finds sexy, so you know you better start hitting the gym and work on it! Whatever she says (chest, arms, butt etc), tell her, 'Ooh, I didn't figure you were such a naughty girl.' or make her laugh by telling her, 'That's it, tomorrow at the gym, it's gonna be a _____ day.' replace with whatever body part she tells you.

#4- Which part of your body do you think is sexiest?
Let her tell you, and visualise herself as a sexy goddess, trying to win your approval. Your job- make her feel good and sexy about herself, no critique, no judgement. Compliment heaps!

#5- Have you ever had sex in a public place, or thought about it?
Here's when you turn up the hotness meter. Make her tell you her secret fantasies, sex on the beach? making out in the playground? Sex with multiple partners at the same time etc. Knowing her inhibitions and fantasies will let you have an idea of her beliefs, boundaries and how far you can go with her.

#6- Does a massage make you wet?
This is where you introduce a multi-sensory experience. Let her imagine she's being stroked (and you are the one doing it), tell her you give good massages. Use words like 'oil', 'slippery', 'hard', 'stroke', 'pressure' etc. "Do you like it hard?", "I've been told that I'm good with my hands."

#7- If there's one spot that a guy should touch you to make you horny, where is it?
Continue on the topic of touch. Whatever she replies, it is vital information that you need to know, so that you can please her the way she likes it. She may tell you that her ears, or the back of her neck is particularly sensitive...take notes, and ask her, "How would you like it if I kiss you there?"

#8-  What do you think of vibrators?
Sex toys are a great way to spice up the love life. See if she's open to it, and if she's comfortable sharing what she does when she's lonely. You want to get her to tell you how she pleasures herself, if she enjoys touching herself and you can follow with a text like "I would really like to see you doing all that."

#9- If I were whispering all this in your ear right now, would you be turned on?
Time to make your move, if she has been encouraging you by telling you how naughty she has been. I bet you she is dripping wet and about to burst at this point.

#10- What would you do if I told you I want to come over and do all that to you right now?
If she tells you yes, she wants you to do all that to her RIGHT NOW...you better get your ass to her place straight away. Don't be a pussy teaser, or that will just drive her MAD!

SCORE!

10 comments:

  1. 100% WORKED. she was onto me, but that made it all the better. Thank you ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get sex all the time don't need this its for pussy lookers who can't get it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dumbass you do realize you had to be looking searching this too so you needed as much as help as the other guys maybe more with that shitty grammar

      Delete
  3. Ya, sure you do Mr Anonymous.... Then why are you on this site @ 10pm... And then even "if" you do, I bet there not dimes with that lame attitude. Even us guys that actually don't have a problem getting laid still are open to learning or at the very least able to take bits and pieces to implement into new game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I alright get her talking about her thong but that's it can't go more fear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babyblush spice sg........ thanks for the info,you are sexier then the words you write. I bet you get men cuting glass with your words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this shit works and i aint short for words but you can never know too much......teach me Babyblush, i'm craving for more..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will love to share my testimony with all my viewers because I never thought I would have another chance with my husband, the man I so much love, he left me for another woman, and when I called him, he never picked my calls, he deleted me on his face book account and then set the status to having a lady with the other chick. I was devastated. I went to three spell casters before I met Dr olub. Who help me get all my lost hope. I lost a lot of money with them and got no results. So when I came to Dr dolubo, I was really leery of him and didn’t think he could help me. I though it is too
    good to be true, because all the other spell casters were supposedly good and none of them helped me. I saw the testimonials and read the other testimonials and decided to get the consultation. He said he could help me, but my chances of getting my ex were very low and he didn’t recommend it at all. But I insisted that he at least give me the chance to work with him and try and if it didn’t work, I wouldn’t be upset and I would move on with my life. He agreed. Since he is in jersey and am in need, I decided I would go in person to have my spells cast. He is a really sweet and gentle man, when I met him I was really surprised. He looks very young, and I had my doubts whether or not he would be able to help me. But I figured I came all that way and I said I would try so I tried it. He called a spirit to talk with me and do the work, it was a woman spirit and when it came it totally transformed Dr’s face. That is when I thought to myself that it might just work. The spirit gave me some advice and did the spells. I had a separation spell and a reunion spell done. The spirit said it would take a while for my ex to leave his new girl but once he did, he would come to me very quickly. She gave me some things to take home and do. I did them, but I was really nervous. I think I messed up a few times and I told her and she said just keep going and I would be fine. So I did. It was like 6 or 7 weeks later and I saw that my ex unblocked me from facebook. I saw he had changed his status again to single. So I was super excited because I took this to mean that he had split up with the other girl. About 10,days after that my ex called me. At first, it was weird between us. He wanted to see me. So I went to meet up with him. He didn’t ask me back then. I got very anxious and told t, and she said to stay calm and everything would turn out okay. So I did the best I could although I was still worried. We met up a few more times after that, and still he didn’t ask me back out. So I got a consultation with hector and he said to expect my ex to ask me back out within two weeks from the consultation. I listened, but I wasn’t sure it would happen. Then it was almost 2 weeks later, and I though, damn, doctor was wrong. But the next day (there was like 2 days left from it being 2 weeks) my ex called and we got together. He asked me if I would be willing to try our relationship again, which of course I said yes. That was about 3 weeks ago, and so far we have been doing okay, we still have a lot of things to work out, but I am very happy. dr olubo is the real deal and I am so glad that I found him and I recommend him to anyone who needs help. Thank you so much doctor you saved my life! Reply? You can as we contact him for your on help email olubunobolunbotemple@gmail.com olubunobolunbotemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Shit! This stuff really worked!

    ReplyDelete

Founders of S.P.I.C.E